Friday, November 4, 2011

Happy Halloween!

I just love Halloween!   The costumes, candy, spooky decorations, frosting cookies, carving pumpkins, and watching Zion trick or treat for the first time.... Let's just say we all had a great Halloween.  ( I am afraid to stand on the scale at my Dr. appointment on Monday after all the treats and candy I ate.   I just couldn't help myself!:)

Fall is my favorite time of year!  We took Zion to his first pumpkin patch at Bates Nut Farm a few weeks ago.   He just wanted to crawl in and out of all the pumpkin piles saying "ball"  the whole time.  It was so cute!

We had a neighborhood Halloween party for the kids last Saturday.  The costumes were adorable!  We frosted cookies and played a few silly games.  It was so nice to meet some of our neighbors and to see the kids play together.  We hope that by doing a few neighborhood events every few months we can get to know our neighbors more and overall have more sense of community here.

Halloween day was busy.   I had some of my friends over for a play date Halloween morning.  Zion loved having his friends over.  He was showing them all his toys and babbling like crazy.  All the kids dressed up and Zion was a Lion.  I found his costume at a yard sale early this month.  Let's just say it fit him when I bought it but by time Halloween came around he grew so much I couldn't zip the Lion up all the way.   He still looked adorable!

I hope you all had a wonderful Halloween and enjoy the new pics and videos of Zion.  Love and miss you!
Bri


 Lion eyeing hotdog dog....

 This little piggy went to the Halloween party:)


 Yummy.
 On your mark, get set, go!





 Dia de los Muertos at the Old Mission San Luis Rey.
 Is this not the cutest thing or what?


 Spooky treats.




 Hmmmmm.... which one do I choose?
 Zion is sure starting to look like a little boy and not a baby anymore!
Ooooooo..... look at all these pumpkins Mom.


Zion is a little confused about how trick or treating works...

No comments: