Friday, November 4, 2011

Its a BOY!!!

We had my 20 week ultra sound appointment yesterday and we are having another BOY!  YAHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!  We both really wanted another boy so we are beside ourselves with joy!  With them being so close in age- it will be fun for the two of them to play... and selfishly we already have all the stuff so it will make it that much easier:)

I can't believe that I am already half way though this pregnancy.  WOW!  It truly does fly by the second time.  I am feeling great!  I'm sleeping pretty well at night and I nap every time I get the chance.

Thank you for all your sweet words of congrats and for all your prayers for our growing family.  We can't wait to welcome our new son in March:)

1 comment:

The Szabos said...

Ahh! Congrats! So excited for you guys. I can't believe you are halfway through...which means I am way past halfway through...maybe I should get myself a little more prepared. :) Excited to meet baby boy McFadden #2!