Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Fire Station Tour






My MOPS group at church did a fire station tour last Thursday. Zion had the time of his life. It was so cute watching him and all the other kids stare at the FIRE TRUCK. Zion makes a "vroom vroom" noise every time he sees a car or truck. It is so cute.

Zion is growing so fast! He took his first steps last night (video below). He loves wrestling with Coda-Bear, playing outside and his new favorite thing is to stand outside and watch the garbage truck every Tuesday morning.

Speaking of growing... my tummy has popped and I am showing like crazy. I can't believe how quick you show the second time around. We find out what we are having in 6 weeks. I feel like this pregnancy- now that I'm not sick:)- is flying by. I have a feeling we are having another boy, but that probably means we are having a girl. Either way we are so excited that our family is growing.

Enjoy the pics and video.
Love,
Bri

1 comment:

SeaJay said...

Great picture of Zion and Coda.
And now you will be chasing that little guy all over....:)