Tuesday, September 14, 2010

six weeks old/ My 30th bday








Zion is 6 weeks old today. I can not believe how fast the time goes. It seems like yesterday I was wondering if he was ever coming. Now he is growing and changing so much everyday. He loves to be held and I love to hold him. He just started to make different cooing noises and we are hoping to get our first smile soon. (He is smiling now, but not sure if it is gas or a real smile:)

I had the best bday ever yesterday. Conner is so sweet. He takes such good care of me. He got off of work early to watch Zion so that I could go surfing and he also got me an hour massage. It was so wonderful. I feel like a new person. To top everything off he got me flowers, a beautiful carrying sling for Zion, and he made me dinner. If that was not enough- he got me an ice cream cake. It truly was one of the best bdays I have ever had.

I hope you all like the pics. I am working on his adorable baby announcement and hope to get those out this week.

2 comments:

SeaJay said...

Zion is just so adorable. Wow he is really changing too.
And Happy Birthday a day late. What a wonderful day you had. That Conner is just a sweetie.
Big Hugs to you all and we miss you all so much.

Keeping up with the Joneses said...

He is just too darling for words. I just love him so much! I can't wait to play with him again soon.