Sunday, September 19, 2010

30th Bday



So I turned 30.... yes you all know, but I don't have a single bday pic. Funny because Conner is so good at taking pics. The good news is my bible study friends had a little get together the other day and I do have a pic of my birthday cake. You have to see it. My friend Sherilyn made it for me. ( She is in the pic:) YES, she made it! I have told her a several times but I can't thank you enough for this amazing bday cake. It really was so nice for you to spend so much time and energy on my bday cake. It truly is the best bday cake I have ever had. Thanks again Sherily!!!!!!

I also wanted to let you all know that I have finally ordered Zion's birth announcements and I can tell you it will be worth the wait. They turned out adorable! Hope you all have a great rest of your Sunday! Love
Bri

No comments: