Saturday, August 14, 2010

Zion Connor McFadden




He is finally here!!!!

Little Zion Connor McFadden was born on August 4, 2010 @ 6:35 pm. Weight 8 lbs & 15 oz and 21 inches long. He is beautiful! We are such proud parents!

We hope you enjoy the video slideshow that Conner put together. Sorry it has taken me so long to post this. We love you and thank you all for your support during this amazing time in our lives.

Love
Conner, Bri and Zion

2 comments:

Swanki Girls said...

He is beautiful! And what a perfect song! Its about time.. I have been checking your blog like ten times a day waiting for these! I cant wait to come see you with Zion! I just love you guys and little Zion all ready! Jenny

Keeping up with the Joneses said...

Can't wait till Thrusday so I can come over and snuggle baby Zion! Congrats you two! Welcome to parenthood. He is beyond beautiful!