Monday, July 26, 2010

4 DAYS... Hopefully:)




It really is hard to believe that our little son could come at anytime now. Whenever we go anywhere we pack the car just in case:) Silly I know, but we have a 50 minute drive to the hospital so we are trying to plan ahead.

I am feeling great overall! Don't get me wrong. I have days where I wish he would come now! But I have been very, very blessed so I try to not complain to much. This pregnancy has been wonderful and I can not wait to meet this baby!!!!!

Conner's friend, Stacy, from work has started her own photography business and offered to take my pregnancy pics for me. She did such a wonderful job! To see all the pics please copy/paste the link below. Go to Client Access- Code is mcfadden. The last of the pics are of Conner and I at the beach- they turned out amazing!

http://www.stacybostromphotography.com

Next Post will be of the baby....... How exciting!!!!!!!!!!!
Love you all!

3 comments:

Dana said...

Wow. Beautiful, beautiful pics! Just gorgeous. You look fantastic, Beebs. Stacy did a great job. We cannot wait to meet the little guy - any day now - ya hoo! Love you. XOXO

FRANK said...

Great pictures!! You two look great and will soon be three. Take care.

f

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Bri! You are glowing! Congrats. Not long now...:) Love you guys!

Kat, Tim and Caden