Friday, March 26, 2010

ITS A BOY!




What an amazing week it has been. I am now 20 weeks- (5 months) pregnant. That means that I am half way there to having our son. It is so much fun to know what we are having now and to be able to call him my son:)

We have just finished painting the nursery-blue of course- and we bought our last piece of furniture we needed for the nursery. We still have some work to do, but it looks so adorable already.

Conner and I are so excited we are having a son. The specialist that did the ultra sound would not tell us what we were having until the very end. When she said "You are having a Boy!" Conner put both hands on his face and we both cried we are so over joyed!

Enjoy the cute pics of our little son! We Love YOU ALL!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Brianne and Conner,
Congratulations! Love you all so much and cannot wait to meet him!
See you in a few weeks!
Heather