So here are a few pics of my showing belly. It has been fun feeling the baby move and getting new stretchy pants has been a big bonus in being pregnant:)
Next Friday is the big day! I can not wait to find out what we are having:) And I am so excited to start the nursery- I have it all planned out already. 18 weeks today and I am realizing that this is such a fun time in my pregnancy. Not sick anymore, sleep a little better, have more energy, baby showers coming up, and we get to know what we are having next week. SO MUCH FUN!!!!
More pics to come next week- Oh and the big news:)
6 comments:
Bri,
You look so adorable! Can't wait to hear the big news and so glad to hear you're not feeling sick anymor!
Britt
Wow, thanks for sharing such cute pics! We are over the top excited for you! WooHOO!!! Let us know when you find out the sex. Take care and enjoy every minute.
Leta
You, as always, are so cute, Beebs!! We are so excited to find out the sex, too! Woo hoo!!!! XO
Yeah!! FInally showing! You are the cutest ever!! I am so excited to find out what you are having, I can't even stand it!! Welp I love you!
Beebs, You look so beautiful in the pictures showing off our soon to be 11 grand baby can't wait to find out what we get to plan a shower for a boy or a girl. Make sure I am first to know. Oh I guess Conner can be first. Love you Momzee
Your baby bump is soooo very cute! I'm on pins and needles wanting to know what you are having. Can't wait! I hope we can get together soon so I can see that cute belly in person :)
Post a Comment