I got to hear the baby's heart beat for the first time on Friday.
I talked Conner out of going to my Dr. appointment because I thought that this appointment was to just check my weight, blood pressure, etc. Conner has been talking a lot lately about hearing the heart beat and how excited he was to hear it. I felt so bad because I did get to hear the heart beat on Friday and he didn't. So from now on he is coming to all appointments. The next big appointment is March 19th which is my first standard ultrasound and we get to find out what we are having. We are both so excited- we can hardly stand it!
I have been feeling great! Tired as always but no more feeling nauseous. Yaaaahoooooo!
We will keep you posted with any changes. I will be 16 weeks tomorrow, and my midwife told me that I can feel the baby move as early as 16 weeks. So I will for sure post if I feel anything.
Here are some random pics of us hiking on Valentines day. What a beautiful day it was. Miss you all and love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment