GOD DOES ANSWER PRAYERS!
We are so excited to let all of you know that I am 12 weeks pregnant! I know we can't believe it either. We have been waiting for this for quite some time now, and little baby McFadden is on his/ her way!
I want to cry writing this because we really can't tell you how excited we are to be parents and how truly blessed we feel that we can have children and experience this miracle of life together. GOD IS SO AMAZING!
I have attached a picture of the baby at our 8 week ultra sound and also the most recent 12 week ultra sound. I am not really showing yet. I feel a big difference in my body, but Conner says I look the same. (He is such a great husband. He always says the right things:)
We can't wait to meet our baby and start our little family. We love you and truly thank you for all your prayers and support. This year will change our lives forever- and we are so blessed to get to share this experience with all of you!
8 comments:
You got an ultrasound at eight and twelve weeks!!! LUCKY! lol
We are so happy and excited for you guys! You guys are such great people and will be the best parents! Can't for baby McFadden to be born this summer!
I'm soooo happy for you both! You are going to make the best parents and you will hands down be the cutest pregnant girl ever! What a blessing for you both, congrats!!
That's so wonderful! You're going to make such a good mom.
You are going to be an amazing mother! I wish you both all the best :)
I love the song! You captured a great moment when you were looking at the baby on screen. Thank you for sharing. I can't wait to meet my little nephew or neice. So happy for you both. BIG HUGS from the Spanglers!
Congratulations you two. We are both excited to hear this news.
Bri I can see the glow surrounding you in the picture as you look adoring your beautiful baby. It is truly a miracle and one of the utmost blessings from God. It is such a blessing to be a woman and be able to bring his sweet spirits into this world. Baby McFadden has chosen the best parents ever. He or she will be amazing just like his parents. We are so excited to meet him/her. Love you more than you love me Gramzee
Woooooooooooooo hoooooooooooo! We are so beyond excited about Baby McFadden! Super super super excited. Reed can't wait to have a SoCal cousin! We are just so happy for the two of you and know you will make exceptional parents. Those are such awesome pictures. Love you guys!! Ethan, Dana and Reed :) xoxoxo
Post a Comment