Friday, April 2, 2010

Happy Easter






Happy Easter Everyone!!!! We are planning on spending Easter Sunday with family and we are going to Good Friday service tonight. It should be a great Easter weekend. We don't have much else planned so we will probably go for a hike or to the beach. It has been so warm.

21 Weeks
Yesterday I not only felt the baby kick my hand, but I saw him move under my skin. It was the most amazing thing ever. I laughed out loud! Our son isn't even hear yet and he is making me laugh. Of course I called Conner right away to tell him. I said "Sweeti guess what?" And Conner's response was "Your pregnant." He is always making me laugh:)

Conner just bought a new lens for his camera so we have been taking some pregnancy pics. Hope you enjoy! Love you!

No comments: