


Happy New Year everyone!
It has been a crazy start to 2008 already! Good news, Conner's hours were excepted threw the state this week, and that means he is okay to take his test for his license when ever he is ready. I think he is shooting for Feb./March. I'm working full time at the Dentist office, and loving it. I found out that if we reach our monthly goal of new patients 3 months in a row, my boss will take us on a shopping spree. Yea! I hope we make it.
We had a blast in SLC! I really miss my family, but thank you to my parents for being such great hosts! The house was so cozy. It was so nice to meet little Walker and spend time with all the nephews and sweet dancing Eliza.
God bless all of you in this new year. Conner and I can't wait to see what God has in store for us this year. Love
the mcfaddens
1 comment:
You guys looked like you had a blast! Utah was fun for christmas with the snow, but aren't you glad to be back in the warm sun? :) Love you guys! Our little Cali buddies!
Post a Comment