Saturday, March 15, 2008

March '08

I can't believe we are in March already...
I love how everyone has a blog now. It is so much fun to hear how everyone is doing, and to see fun pics. It is such an easy way to keep in touch with everyone.

The McFadden's are doing great! Conner just passed the first part of his test to get his MFT license. He has been studying so hard. I am hard at work at my new job, and still teaching singing lessons.

We sure miss everybody, and hope all is well. We will send out another blog soon with new pics.....

With love,
Con & Bri

2 comments:

Wendy Turner said...

Hey McFaddens, Looking at blogs this morning and thought I would check in with you two. Bet you have enjoyed the time to yourselves with Christian up here. I told him he might have his bags in his car when he gets home. He just laughed, he does miss you both especially the surfing and the weather it has been cold here and snowing. We have had some great times Easter was a riot with everyone looking for eggs little Eliza kept up with the big boys and found her share of eggs. I just love being a gramzee, they all cry when they have to go home. I love it!! How was your Easter, did you have a good turn out at the services you sang at Bri? Conner when is the next portion of your test? Christian says you have been stressing and studying hard!! You will do great we have you in our prayers. I am counting the days for May to be there again!! Also can we stay with you guys for Ethans in June I am trying to book the airfare for that trip. Let me know. Well I need to go get a shower and get ready we are going to go see Horton Hears a Who with the Baers and do lunch. Know I love and miss you both!! PS Conner I love the Utube especially the bear one and the comedians LOL on those the water bed was pretty funny too.
Love YA!!

Toppy said...

Hello Bri and Conner. I have been looking at some of your families blogs and it is so nice to see what all of you are up to. It looks like it is about your turn to give your parents another grandchild :) Hope all is well with you both.