Conner hurt his knee pretty bad surfing a few weeks ago, and passed out on the beach, scaring his wife to death. Don't worry.... He is fine now. The DR. said that he strained his MCL. He is seeing a chiropractor and that has helped a lot. He will finish the rest of his 3000 hours needed for his license by the end of the month. He has been studying for the last few months, and is planning to take the test in Feb. 2008. I am so excited for him, and proud of him. His job is going great, has a full staff, so we will both be able to come home for Christmas this year. Yeahhhhhh!!!!!! This will be Conner's first Christmas in SLC, so it should be fun.
For me... School is hard, busy, and stressful... but I have only 5 weeks left. I am so excited. I will do a final singing performance for my graduation (we call it my Capstone. Shows my progress over my years in school:) on Dec. 14th. Conner is going to take pics, and maybe video. I will bring them at Christmas if anyone wants to see it. I will have a full band playing with me. It should be good.
I also started a new job (only 1 day a week and then I will start full time once I graduate) working as a receptionist in the front office of a Dental Office. I love it, and am excited to get a paycheck again:) Still teaching singing lessons, and I love it. I have 9 students. Two of my students are singing in a recital this Saturday. I feel like a proud parent.
Christian is doing good. It sure has been fun having him here in Cali. He got a job and started last week, and he is surfing a ton. He is actually getting pretty good. Nicolette is coming for Thanksgiving and he is so excited... and so are we.
So I think you are all caught up now. Quick blog turned into a long blog...Sorry. We miss all of you, and love all your emails. Keep them coming. Can't wait to see the family this Christmas. Until then.....

No comments:
Post a Comment