We had such a great time with family and friends over Memorial Weekend. It was the perfect family get together. Conner and I can't thank everyone enough for all they did to make our baby shower so amazing... everyone had such a great time, and the food was delicious!!!! We still have friends complementing us on how big and fun our family parties are:)
The nursery is done. Yahoo!!! I hope you all like the pics. Just 4 weeks to go. ( I think it might be more like 5 or so just because I think he will be late:) We are as ready as we can be... or so we think we are. I packed our bags today. I really can't believe that our precious son will be here soon. We anxiously wait for him! We are both in constant prayer for his safety and protection. Please pray for Conner and I. For strength and energy for what is to come. Please pray that we will be God fearing parents and make it our life goal that our son knows God and has a personal relationship with him. Please pray for patience and that we will turn to God for his help and love in this precious time.
We love you and are so thankful for all our friends and family. For your constant support to us! Praise be to God for our son and this amazing blessing!
With Love.... Bri
No comments:
Post a Comment