Wednesday, May 12, 2010

78 Days Left to GO!!!

We had the best time in SLC for my baby shower. Of course my sisters and Mom did such and amazing job planning the shower. The food and decorations were wonderful and we had a great turn out! It was so fun to see all my friends and family. It was so humbling to see all the support that we have from all of you. We will need it as we bring this precious little boy into this world and as we take on the huge gift of becoming parents. THANK YOU to everyone for all your sweet gifts and love. We can't thank you enough!

I am just putting all the finishing touches in the nursery. I will upload pics once I am done.

I find myself just sitting in the nursery rocking in my rocking chair and praying over my son. I can hardly wait to meet him. I imagine what he will look like, how he will smell, and what his personality will be like. I can't wait to hold him and tell him I love him as I kiss and hug him. I will sing worship songs to him as I hold and rock him. I am so blessed to experience Gods great gift of life! I am over joyed with the blessing God has given me to be a mother of one of his precious spirits. Thank you Lord!!!!! You are faithful and GOOD!

Conner and I miss you all! Know that we love you very much! Enjoy the shower pics.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Hey Girl!
...i'm not sure how I found your blog, but it's so cute!
It was great seeing you at church last week.
I'm so excited for you and Conner. Can't wait to meet the little guy!