Halloween is one of my favorite holidays. It is a chance to dress up and act like a kid again. I also love watching all of the little ones get so excited over candy and pumpkins. Needless to say we had a great Halloween this year.
We had our bible study friends over and also one of our favorite families- The Jones's over for a little "trick or treating." Everyone had great costumes, but the winner of the costume contest was Jeb. His bike accident costume was a hit:-)Coda also joined in on the fun... she is our little Angel.
I love the fall. It remindes me of SLC and the seasons. Yeah you could say I miss them... but as much as I love the ocean. We do have seasons here in Cali. Just not below freezing and snow seasons. The leaves are changing around here. The temp has been in the 60's-low 70's. (I know, cry me a river right.)
We hope you enjoy the pics. Thank you to everyone who came to our house for Halloween, we had a blast. To those out town and our families-We miss you all very much!
Love
Conner and Bri
PS-I have also attached pics from our trip to SLC.
http://connerandbriannemcfadden.shutterfly.com
No comments:
Post a Comment