Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Harden Vacation

Okay.... So it has been a while. Here is my new post. It could be worse. Les hasn't updated since St. Patty Day! (love you Les)
Anyway, We had so much fun with Nat, Jeff and little sweet Eliza. We spent our time at the beach, Padres Game, and the Zoo. Eliza didn't like the beach initially but she grew to love it on our last day at the beach. My Friend Kristi and her daughter Ella came to play with us at the beach and the zoo, that way Eliza had a playmate.
It was so nice to spend time with Family. I forget how much fun we have together.
As far as the McFaddens go-Conner and I are doing great. Just busy, always busy. Conner had a class all of July and he is working part time 2 nights a week counseling on top of his full time counseling job. I am still working 2 days a week at my new dental office. My lessons have really taken off. I am up to 21 students, and I had a recital this last weekend. I am so proud of all my students. Conner and I just feel blessed we are busy and still have jobs.
We miss all of you! With all our love!

No comments: