As you can see... Zion is going to be a big brother:) We are sooooooo excited!!! Our new addition is due March 25, 2012. I have been trying to teach Zion that there is a baby in my belly but just pokes me in my bellybutton and laughs. He is in for a fun filled surprise next year but I know he will be a great big brother:)
Zion is growing and changing so much everyday. He said his first word a few weeks ago and has not stopped saying "BALL" ever since. Everything is "ball, ball, ball". It is so cute. Zion's latest thing is he has to blow on all his food just to make sure it isn't hot, he loves climbing all over Coda, and he is sooooo close to walking. I think he will walk in the next few weeks (he could now but he just needs to build up his confidence first).
I hope you enjoy all the latest pics and videos. I know it has taken a long time for me to update the blog but I hope its worth the wait!
Love,
Bri
2 comments:
Woooooooooo hoooooooooooo! Congratulations, you guys!! We are so thrilled for you all! XOXO
So super excited for you guys! Yeah for new babies!
Post a Comment