
I was asked to sing at the EFCA conference in SD with the worship team from our church. Here is a video of one of the songs. It was such a blessing to lead worship again. It has been over a year since I have sang. It truly was an amazing experience that I will never forget. God is so GOOD! I love listening to people sing praises to God. It is so neat that thousands of voices singing together at one time can be heard as one voice. I know that God is so pleased to hear us sing to him. I can't think of anything better:)
(If you click to watch video on youtube.com there will be a list of 3 other videos from the conference if you are interested:)
1 comment:
You are a gift from the heavens, Bri! Such a gift you have. XO
Post a Comment