Sunday, June 5, 2011

10 months old







It is crazy to think that Zion is 10 months old. Everyone said it goes by so fast.... and they are right! Zion has changed so much in the last month I can hardly post everything new he is doing but I will try.

Zion is crawling... not just crawling but speed crawling. He is so fast! I turn my back for one second and before you know it he is in the bathroom with a roll of toliet paper wrapped around him....







His new favorite thing is the STAIRS. He can go up and down the stairs. He knows he is not supposed to go up the stairs so of course what he has done is made a game out of it. He will head towards the stairs and start going up them only to look back at me coming for him. He then proceeds to try to climb as fast has he can. Once I catch him he just laughs and laughs.


Speaking of laughing- Zion will fake laugh if he hears anyone laugh. He wants so badly to be included that if Conner and I start to laugh he will laugh too! It truly is the cutest thing. Now that Zion knows how to feed himself he will only eat things he can feed himself. He loves to eat blueberries, avocado, bananna, yogurt and his favorite thing to eat is spaghetti.

I know it has been a while since I have posted pics and video. I will try to be better. I hope you all have a great SUNDAY!
Love,
Bri

No comments: