Okay... so it has been a few weeks and I know there is a lot of videos... but Zion is growing and changing so much & so quickly. I just can't help myself:)
Zion is now scooting like crazy. Our house is his playground and he is interested in discovering every nook and cranny! He just started to say "dada", "mama", "lala" & "baba"- but his favorite one is "dada." He crawls around singing "dada dada dada" and then when he is crying he will say "mamamamama." He is getting more and more independent and doesn't want to be held but down discovering new things. It is amazing how much he is learning and I love seeing the world through his eyes.
Enjoy the pics and videos.
1 comment:
Ok those videos are the cutest things EVER! I seriously can not wait to see you and Zion on Tuesday morning!Yippee!!!
Post a Comment