Monday, March 14, 2011

Zion's First Visit to Disneyland






Two weekends ago my friends came out for a girls weekend. We spent the weekend at Disneyland. It was so much FUN! I had not been since I was in high school and it is amazing how much has changed. I drove to Disneyland to meet my friends (Jenny, Kristi, Jenna & Jessica) on Saturday and left Zion to enjoy a day with Conner. Zion did great-Conner is so good with him and I know they both really enjoyed time with just the"boys". It was so nice for me to spend some much needed girl time with my bestest friends... and what better place than DL.

Conner had to work on Sunday so I brought Zion with me. He loved all the people, music, characters, food:), and "It's a Small World" ride. You got to see the video. He is totally over stimulated! So funny!

What a fun weekend!!!!!!

No comments: