Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Only in So Cal!



I don't know if you can see but behind all the moms and babies in strollers is a jeep beedazzeled to the MAX... inside and out! Sometimes when I am down by the peer in Oside I see and meet some of the most interesting people! This is a pic we took yesterday during my Stroller Stride class. I couldn't stop laughing. Hope you enjoy it as much as Zion and I did:) Also- check out this pelican. We were running on the peer and had to stop and take a pic of this pelican. You don't realize how big they are until you are just feet from one. I love that Zion will grow up around the ocean. Not only did we see a pelican yesterday but we also got to see a pod of dolphins. The ocean is truly amazing!

No comments: