Monday, April 27, 2009

Clark's CA Vacation....





We had so much fun with the Clark's this weekend. Jenny and Dustin along with their two adorable kids (Suzy and Zane) spent this last weekend with us. We went to the San Diego Zoo (thanks to Kristi for the sweet hook up on tickets) and the kids had a blast. It was overcast all day, perfect weather for a Zoo day.
And on Saturday we spent the day at the beach and then had a BBQ at our house for dinner. I sure miss them already. Enjoy the Pics.

www.connerandbriannemcfadden.shutterfly.com

1 comment:

Keeping up with the Joneses said...

Oh man you put the huge head picture of me on there! Ugh! We had a blast with you all this weekend. We really would LOVE to do this more often. Anytime you need BBQ buddies just Holla! Wasn't it fun to have Jenny here to play!? I Loved it. I put up some pics on my blog to check it out when you get some time. :)