


What a Weekend!
As you all probably already know, it was Conner's 30th BDay on Friday. I couldn't think of a better way he would want to celebrate but to spend it surfing all weekend in Baja/Rosarito Mexico.
We spent the weekend eating taco's at Surf Taco, mexican pastries, and had a really nice dinner at one of our favorite restaurants in Rosarito called El Nido. On top of all that we spent all day Saturday at the Spa in our hotel. We each got a massage, and spent the rest of the time in the sauna and steam room. It was so relaxing and we both really needed it.
I have posted some pics here, but you can see the rest on our website (www.connerandbriannemcfadden.shutterfly.com). Have a great rest of your weekend!
1 comment:
I cannot believe he is 30. He looks like mid 20's at most. How are things for you guys?
Post a Comment