
Conner and I can't believe it. We are home owners! Our motto used to be "renters for life" but God really stepped in and, again provided for us in such a huge way. We are all moved in and have lived in our new house going on 4 weeks today.
We had to repaint all of the house, minus one room... which was a lot of work, but our friends were nice enough to give up their weekend to help us. Thank you to them, for all your help.
We have most everything put away, but we still have a garage full of stuff and some boxes I haven't unpacked yet. Otherwise our house is starting to feel like home.
It has been hard living inland (6 miles from the beach) when you used to live 2 blocks. That has been an adjustment, but one worth making. Conner still surfs almost everyday, an I make it to the beach most weekends. We just love the ocean:)I have posted some pics of of us working on the house and pics of us moving in (what a mess). hope you like them:)
8 comments:
Gomen kudasai.
Hello
If im in the situation of the owner of this blog. I dont know how to post this kind of topic. he has a nice idea.
i love the house, it is so charming! So it is still in Carlsbad, right? So exciting! So good to hear everything is going so well for you! Love you!
So after being a crybaby about you updating I haven't even been keeping up! it seems I forgot to add you to my google reader.. Sorry Guys. Can't wait to see your new house! We're going to try and make a trip down to Cali in August, so hopefully we'll see you then!!! Love you guys.. Oh and I love the new layout.
YEAHHHHHH! You got your house!I can't wait to come over and play! Let us know if you need help in the fixing up department! Been there done that (it's a never ending project) Love you heaps!
yeah bri. I just found your blog. i am so excited for you and conner owning a home is so great. Ben and i just bought a house in riverton and feel quite giddy about it.
People should read this.
Post a Comment